Confidence: It’s In You
Have you ever looked at someone and thought, “Wow, they just exude confidence! How is that possible? I wish I could be that confident!” Great news, you can be!
Confidence isn’t something that magically appears one day. However, I believe confidence is in all of us. Having the willingness to take action will help you improve upon yours.
Here are 5 simple practices to help increase your confidence:
1. Take action everyday- Strong habits feed confidence. If you’re willing to do something over and over again, you can’t help but build confidence. Not everyone is willing to do the work consistently, but even the smallest steps taken routinely add up. Keep going!
2. Overcome doubt by having the willingness to do something no matter the result- You cannot allow the fear of failing to hold you back. Failure has such a negative connotation, when it is simply a testing ground to see what works and what doesn’t. Change the way you look at failure: the most successful people fail more than they succeed.
3. Stay true to yourself and act with courage for what you believe in- #Justbe you. When you stay true to yourself no matter what others may say, you build confidence in who you are.
4. Know that you don’t have to conquer everything every time- Can you do this one thing in this one moment? Each moment adds up, helping to build confidence.
5. Believing in something greater than yourself and knowing that you have a purpose- Live confidently knowing that you were put here for a purpose. Believing this should immediately increase your confidence!
Remember that confidence is already in you. Have the willingness to show up, take action, fail, #justbe yourself and know you are #worthyaf!